Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

8.20.2012

I'm offering ads now! :)

Advertising

5 

 I am a momma blogger with one son & a daughter on the way. I have just been blogging for a little over a year now and I have really fallen in love with it. I have met some amazing people through blogging and I hope that by starting to offer paid advertising on my blog I can grow my blog and continue to meet more people.

If you'd like to advertise with me I am just starting to offer payed advertising on my blog and I decided to use Passionfruit ads. I am going to be offering 20 spots for 60 days each so there is a limited number of spots but they are all the same size but they will be rotated throughout the month so no one is more important than anyone else! I am also open to helping any of you that have shops to also do giveaways free of charge.

If you have any questions for me please don't hesitate to email me libbyslifeblog@gmail.com.


Libby Signature

No comments:

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips