Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

5.10.2013

leaving on a jet plane

plane

plane by libbyuglesich featuring topshop

We are leaving in a little over a week to go to Atlanta for my
half brother's high school graduation.
{James, me, Zane, Lilah, my mom & my dad are all going}
So I thought I'd show you what I was wearing
and putting in my carry-on.

:: Wear ::
Dress // Target
Jean Jacket // Old Navy
Scarf // Gap
Hat // Target
Shoes // Old Navy
Watch // Target
Sunglasses // Coach
Hairband // Knotieties

:: Bags ::
Bag // Gap
Cosmetic Bag // Kate Spade

iPad // Apple
Earbuds // Target

:: Sanitize/Moisturize ::
Lotion // Bath & Body Works
Hand Sanitizer // Bath & Body Works
Chapstick // Target

:: Reads ::
Cupcakes & Cashmere - Emily Schuman // Powells
Instyle Magazine // Target

No comments:

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips