Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

5.21.2013

Happy Birthday to my THREE year old!

 photo fam5_zpsf32e1513.jpg

Today you are 3.
I cannot believe that 3 years ago today I woke up in the morning 
and went into labor with you.
{you can read his birth story here}

 photo fam49_zpsff57cd7b.jpg

You are the one that made me a mama.
You are my favorite toddler.
You have the best sense of humor.
You laugh at yourself.
You make me smile every.single.day.

 photo fam52_zps330f5dfc.jpg

You tell me you love me all the time
and come cuddle up next to me on the couch
and tell me you love to sit with me.
You insist on giving nose kisses, kisses and hugs whenever you go down for a nap/bed
or we are leaving.

 photo fam1_zpsaac758fa.jpg

You have an A M A Z I N G vocabulary for only being 3.
You are so darn smart 
and say things all the time that we all just are like where did he learn that?!
You are the sweetest and kindest most gentle hearted kiddo I know.
You always want to hug + kiss your baby sister.
You are constantly checking on her 
and if she cries you always tell her it's going to be ok.

 photo fam6_zps1ab85dbd.jpg

You love trains, Mickey Mouse, Baby, being outside, all things sports,
your sister, Avengers, talking, pizza, Tangled, french fries + cheeseburgers, 
your blue shorts + pants, shopping at Old Naby,
your rainboots, Toy Story, running
and anything blue + orange.

 photo fam9_zpse0dbcaaf.jpg

I love you so much my sweet, sweet boy!
You are the best thing to happen to me
{besides your sis + daddy}
You made me a mama
thank you!

Love,
mommy

No comments:

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips