Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

5.19.2013

An interview with my child, Zane

These are taken straight from Zane's mouth...
and are direct quotes.


1. What is your favorite thing that you and I do together::

Go to Miss Lauren's house.

2. What is something important I have taught you that you will always remember:: 

I love the bath.

3. What is your most special memory about me:: 

Going to the park.

4. What is something nice I always say to you:: 

I'm your most favoritist boy in the whole wide world.

5. How are you and I the same:: How are we different::

same:: nope.
different:: we are different.


1 comment:

Ashley Richards said...

That just makes my heart smile!

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips