Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

3.07.2013

Minted business cards

You may remember that I posted about www.minted.com/business-cards at Christmastime about their 
amazing Christmas cards here.
Well I was contacted by the company to do a review of their business cards
and I was super excited!
So I went on their site and cruised through their 100s of amazing designs immediately to decide which one I would want for myself.
Well I narrowed it down to three designs that I really love.
{if you click on the picture it will take you to the design}


 First of all how cute is this square design with the chevron on the back? 
It comes in three colors. 
And you can actually customize it with a picture on the back instead.


Now who doesn't like to be able to customize the entire card?
You can add your own picture to the front and the back if you choose too!
I love this one and it comes in the adorable square version also as shown above.


Finally this vertical version is really cute also because to me it's different than what you normally see in the horizontal business card. 


I love so many of their designs, 
it's really quite difficult to decide which one I want.
I am thinking I will end up with the customizable one in the square version. 
I just find it so adorable. 
I highly recommend you go check their site for some amazing business card designs to choose from
plus they have awesome cards too.

::I was compensated by the company for this post but all my opinions are my own::

2 comments:

Beth / Design Your Dwelling said...

I really like the vertical one! :) Awesome that you were able to do a product review for them!

Jessah @ DreamingofDimples.com said...

I love these cards, Libby. So cute.

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips