Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

3.14.2013

GFC + Google Reader are going to be no more...

Since GFC + Google Reader 
are shutting their doors I needed to find a new reader to keep current with all my blogs.
So I switched to Bloglovin'
I have already moved all my blogs that I follow over there + I am in the process of 
putting them all into groups.
So please go follow me on Bloglovin'
I have the button right below in this post to make it easy for you. 
But I will be adding a button on my sidebar for you too.

FOLLOW Here on Bloglovin'::

Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

Mrsmonologues said...

Following you now on there. It is a great service, isn't it!

Leenie said...

We're your newest follower! Join our blog hop called "Follow Fridays" and add your link!

http://www.undecidedmamas.com/2013/03/its-follow-friday.html

Leenie

www.undecidedmamas.com

libbyuglesich said...

Yes it's awesome. I am actually glad GFC is closing so I don't focus on how many followers I have anymore!

libbyuglesich said...

Thank you for the follow! I will be sure to go check it out :)

Meg, Happy Kids, Inc said...

Now following via Bloglovin. Would LOVE to have you join our weekly Bloglovin Hop, too.

Bloglovin Blog Hop

Take care,

Meg

Happy Kids, Inc

Ami @ a champagne dream said...

Following you on bloglovin' now xoxo

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips