Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

3.30.2013

mama + mini style #1

I decided to rename my series 
from big & little style to::
mama + mini style

So here is my first edition of mama + mini style!

mama + mini

mama + mini by libbyuglesich featuring hoop earrings

I am loving color blocking and pink + orange are so amazing together.
I also just purchased this dress from Jessica Simpson Collection after I saw her wearing it
on Fashion Star a couple weeks ago.
I fell in love with it on there and knew I had to have it!
I just got it in the mail yesterday + it is just as fabulous in real life as it was online.
I also ordered those heels because I was in need of some nude pumps.
So I am definitely excited to wear this outfit when the weather gets a bit warmer...
let's hope that's soon!
I am loving these types of dresses for Lilah right now with the built in onesie underneath,
so easy + useful when those quick diaper changes are needed
and she always has to have an adorable headband.

6 comments:

AnotherCleanSlate said...

Love that JS dress! I think I am going to have to order it myself.

libbyuglesich said...

You definitely should! It's so cute + they have it in blue too :)

Heidi Nickal said...

Cuuuute! I love this series :)

Jaime Dillon said...

OMG I LOVE these similar outfits! Totally adorable! When I have a girl I will have to reference back to this!

libbyuglesich said...

It's definitely fun having a girl and being able to do this kind of stuff with her! :)

libbyuglesich said...

Thank you Heidi! I am really having fun with it.

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips