Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

3.30.2012

10 Things about Liz from Behind the Scenes

I am so excited to have Liz from Behind the Scenes joining in on my feature.
She is so sweet, has a very cute blog & has a very cute husband, too.
I am so glad that you are going to get the opportunity to meet her on my blog.
She truly is an amazing woman!
So I am pleased to introduce you to Liz: 
Photobucket

Twitter: @lizbedwards

1. Favorite snack food:
Popcorn with melted butter and garlic salt

2. Favorite place you've ever visited:
Punta, Cana, Dominican Republic where I went on my honeymoon! 
It's so beautiful and relaxing. 
The free food helped!

3. Favorite movie:
Drop Dead Fred, Romy & Michelle's High School Reunion & Grown Ups 
(I wish I could say Ramona & Beezus w/out sounding like a 10 yr old w/ a crush on Josh Duhamel!)

4. Favorite childhood memory:
So hard to choose!
I'd have to say my mission trips to Mexico. 
I went when I was a freshman & junior in high school.
Talk about eye-opening and life changing!
The best part was getting to see all my little kiddos again the second time I went 
& having them remember who I was.
That was a blessing!

5. Favorite candle scent:
Cinnamon Vanilla Hazelnut-found in a giant size at Wal-Mart for super cheap :)

6. Favorite way to travel: 
Tie-I love the fun of road trips 
(think junk food, music & lots of laughing) 
but I love the excitement of flying.

7. Favorite Starbucks drink:
Venti Caramel Macchiato on Ice Extra Caramal please

8. All time favorite meal:
 Home-fried chicken wings, 
sweet potatoes covered in butter & corn-on-the-cob

9. If you could be on a reality show which one would you choose?:
Can't believe I am admitting this...
one of the Real Housewives shows.
But only because I feel like they all need a little reality check
& I'm just the gal to give it to them.
(Haha yeah right, they'd eat me alive!)

10. A fun fact about you:
I can't make the I love you sign with my right hand
because I broke my ring & pinky fingers when I was younger.
I physically can't hold my ring finger down and pinky finger up without feeling pain,
even 15 years after the break.


Behind the Scenes


Libby Signature

3 comments:

nicole said...

i like the 10 things about me posts. i have found some new blogs to follow ;)

btw.. tag.. your it
http://eandnreyes.blogspot.com/2012/04/random-answer-and-question.html

Briana said...

What is Liz's blog? I can't seem to find how to view it.

libbyuglesich said...

Click on her button at the bottom of her post

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips