Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

3.09.2012

10 Things about Kelli from Daily Polka Dots

I am so excited to have Kelli from Daily Polka Dots joining in on my feature.
She is so lovely, loves polka dots, & has a very cute boyfriend.
I am so glad that you are going to get the opportunity to meet her on my blog.
She truly is an amazing woman!
So I am pleased to introduce you to Kelli: 
Photobucket

Twitter: @Dailypolkadots



1. Favorite snack food: 
Popcorn

2. Favorite place you've ever visited:
London England

3. Favorite movie: 
Oceans 11

4. Favorite childhood memory: 
Being with my cousins always : ) 

5. Favorite candle scent: 
anything fruity 

6. Favorite way to travel: 
Plane Plane Plane! 

7. Favorite Starbucks drink: 
Skinny Vanilla Latte

8. All time favorite meal: 
Mashed Potatoes and steak 

9. If you could be on a reality show which one would you choose?: 
Amazing Race

10. A fun fact about you:
I dream of one day opening a candy shop.  I hope one day it is not a dream! 




Libby Signature

1 comment:

A_girl_in_transit said...

I love London too. Forever will it hold a special place in my heart =)

- Sarah
http://agirlintransit.blogspot.com

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips