Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

3.23.2012

10 Things about Laura from Bits of Splendor

I am so excited to have Laura from Bits of Splendor joining in on my feature.
She has an amazing story, has three adorable children & has a very cute husband, too.
I am so glad that you are going to get the opportunity to meet her on my blog.
She truly is an amazing woman!
So I am pleased to introduce you to Laura: 
Photobucket
Twitter: @LauraCaddell Shop: http://www.splendorshop.com/

1. Favorite snack food:
Does cookie dough ice cream count as a snack food? I'm sort of addicted.

2. Favorite place you've ever visited:
Hawaii. It has a ton of meaning for us, 
not to mention it's just beautiful!

3. Favorite movie:
Steel Magnolias

4. Favorite childhood memory:
I have lots of fun memories from growing up in Hawaii.
We ran around barefoot and played in the ocean for hours.

5. Favorite candle scent:
Sweet cinnamon pumpkin from Bath & body works for sure!
All year round. 
I stock up during the Holidays :)

6. Favorite way to travel: 
Um, really I rather not travel.
I hate to be away from home. 
And being stuck somewhere like a car or plane for any amount of time is hard for me.
I can't stand sitting still.
BUT if I am going to choose then definitely by plane.

7. Favorite Starbucks drink:
Caramel Macchiato with sugar free vanilla and an extra shot of espresso.

8. All time favorite meal: 
Mexican! Chips and salsa, chicken fajitas, guacamole, 
flour tortillas, sopapillas! Yum.

9. If you could be on any reality show which one would you chose?:
American Idol, but only if I could actually sing well.
I ain't about to go make a fool out of myself and have them broadcast it for the world like they do.

10. A fun fact about you:
I cannot have my sheets tucked in. 
I know exactly how George felt on Seinfeld.
I cannot sleep if they are.
Makes me feel claustrophobic.
Just thinking about it is making me twitch. 

bits of splendor

Libby Signature

1 comment:

Mimi said...

awww, laura has a really beautiful family! i loved getting to know her through this post. :)

p.s. bath&body works has THE best candle scents everrrr! that's one of my favorite things about the holidays -- they are on sale, haha! ;)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
Fashion To Figure Giveaway: Win any item $30 or less
Poshlocket Giveaway: Win a Shelly Fabric Choker

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips