Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

7.09.2011

Week in iPhone pix

 Doing some tanning while baby sleeps & driving to grammy & poppa's house!

Playing on the playground @ Bridgeport Village & watching Wipeout with daddy

cuddling with momma, running around in his jean diaper, 
drinking his juice & watching 30 min meals, & attacking momma

4th of July, kitty sleeping on her pillow, my new fave ice cream 
& playing with his truck

I am linking up with Amy @ A Good Life 

libbysignature

10 comments:

Cajun Cowgirl said...

I've GOT to try that ice cream STAT!

Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

I also ate some Ben & Jerry's this week!! And Wipeout is so hilarious! I wanna do it so bad! haha

Sar said...

I love your photos! So creative. Zane's beautiful, too!

Also, Red Velvet Cake ICE CREAM? Hello!

Leaving some love for Comment Love Sunday!
-Sarah

Jen said...

I just found your blog through FTLOB and love it, I'm following! You have an adorable family!

Barb said...

stopping by via the FTLOB hop today. love your "week in. . ." post and a glimpse into your busy life. looks like you have your hands full! i miss those days. time goes by way too fast! mine are all grown up now.

Unknown said...

Wipeout is awesome! And I'm liking the jean diapers. :)

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

I love the belly hanging out over the diapers. I have one of those at my house this morning--so cute! And I will be checkin out that ice cream--yum!

Amy Nielson said...

what? B&J's makes red velvet cake ice cream??? i think you just changed my life forever.

nicole. said...

red velvet ice cream. whoa. im on it.

Libby's Life said...

Ladies you can find it at Safeway... I looked EVERYWHERE else!! :-)

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips