Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

7.07.2011

Inspiration Workshop - Pamper Yourself

I am linking up with Gussy Sews for the inspiration workshop the prompt is pamper yourself.

If I could ever get a few hours to myself
without the boy upstairs sleeping.


I'd get myself some sushi, a red velvet cupcake 
& a Starbucks Passion Iced Tea Lemonade


Then I'd plop myself down and read a good book,
while listening to some relaxing music

Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!

libbysignature

4 comments:

Pineapples and Pickles said...

Oh lawdy, I need one of those pink Starbuck's drinks ASAP.

jaquelyn {mama thoughts} said...

Yes, this sounds perfect! That cupcake is making me hungry... ;)

The Tiny Team said...

Awww, I want all of this, especially the chair in the sun, please!

xo,
Amy

Paige said...

Sounds great! I'll join you!

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips