Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

7.22.2011

My main man and a WINNER!!

Sorry the picture is blurry, something is wrong with my camera! :-(
I have to say that yesterday was a little rough. I was thinking about how he was already 14 months old and how quickly time is going by! It is making me realize that I really need to not take any moment with him for granted because I am going to blink my eyes one day and he is going to be all grown up. He is a momma's boy for sure and I love that he is. I was secretly wishing he would be when I found out we were having a boy. I love my boy and I wish he could stay little forever but I know he's gotta grow up. He is truly my favorite part of my life!

AND THE WINNER IS:
Number 18 Amy from a good life.
Congrats Amy! 
Email me @ Libbyslifeblog {at} gmail {dot} com
and I will get you in touch with Tracey. 

libbysignature

No comments:

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips