Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

5.16.2011

Writers Block

I have total writers block and at this point I really have nothing to write about that is going on in my life because all weekend we just worked in our yard, trying to get it ready for the BIG PARTY on Saturday. So I guess next week I will have a lot to write about. I won't have pictures right away because we hired someone to take pics so that we could just focus on the party and watching our boy grow up. And then on Sunday we are going to go to the coast overnight. It's kind of a combination of celebrating Zane's Birthday and James' graduation for us. So I promise next week you will have a ton to read about! :)

No comments:

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips