Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

5.27.2011

One Year Letter


Zane -

You are one year old and your momma is still trying to grasp that fact! I can still remember May 21st of last year like it was yesterday. I was so excited when I found out that I was indeed in labor and would be admitted to the hospital to have you... I have never felt so much joy, until you were in my arms for the first time that is. I cannot explain to you in words how happy you make me every single day of my life. I cannot imagine my life without you. Your daddy and I talk about how we don't even remember what we did when we didn't have you. It feels like you have been here forever. You learn something new every day and I love watching you grow and learn new things. You get so excited when you do something correctly and we say "Yay, good job," you always stop and start clapping for yourself and it is the cutest thing in the world. You truly are amazing and have changed everything about my life and I couldn't be happier about it. You make everything more fun and more exciting. I couldn't ask for a better baby boy. You are my baby soulmate and I love you more and more every single day. I pray for you and ask that you will be a God loving, family oriented man when you have grown. You mean so much to me that I hope that you turn out as wonderful as I think you are. I also pray that I can be a good momma to you and that you will love me for everything that I do for you in your life. I want you to be safe, happy & healthy. Those are my three wishes for you. I love love love you my sweet little man. Thank you for all that you do for me every day.

Love,
Your Momma






Your Stats:

Weight: 25 pounds 6 ounces (85%)
Height: 31.5 inches (90%)
Head: 46 Centimeters (40%)

Words you are saying:

Momma
Dadda
Baa = Ball
Num Num = Eat or Food
ei - ei - ei = eieiei-O (Old MacDonald)

What you understand:


Where's your binks? = binky/pacifier
Where's gramma, dadda, momma, poppa?
Cup = sippy cups
Do you want some food?
Where's your kitty?

Things you do: 


Blow kisses
Give kisses or loves (you do this constantly & momma loves it!!)
Touchdown or So BIG
Clapping
Feed yourself with hands
Drink from a straw or sippy cup
Wave buh-bye
Play peek-a-boo
Put things inside you BBQ
Rolls your balls
Throw toys over the gate
Bang toys together
Play your drum with your drumsticks
Push your truck, Thomas train, lawn mower, & Mickey airplane around the living room
...These are just a few of the things you do that I can think of off the top of my head. You are a very busy little boy. You are always moving, you don't sit still for a second (even when your sleeping you are moving).

libbysignature

1 comment:

Jana said...

He really is the cutest, sweetest boy Libby. You and James are very blessed :)

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips