Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

5.04.2011

Apple Juice

My son has a love for apple juice more than anything else in this entire world! He would have a constant flow of it all day every day if I would let him. He carries his little sippy cup around the living room with him until that apple juice is gone and then he'll bring me the cup asking for more... it's definitely adorable but it gives him a total sugar high. I try to only give him one cup a day but sometimes I give in to letting him have more. Does that make me a bad momma? I sure hope not. 



2 comments:

Jana said...

LOVE!!

TinaJO said...

My son LOVES apple juice too! Must be a boy thing :)

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips