Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

6.18.2012

Little Pink Lady or Little Boy Blue?!

Tomorrow is the big day to find out if it's going to be a
little PINK lady or a little boy BLUE 
we are adding to our family.
And I am so excited!! 

Photobucket

I have had a feeling since I found out I was pregnant that we were going to be adding another
little man to the family
& I'd be over the moon if it was, I've always wanted to have lots of boys.

So these are my families predictions of what they think this little bundle is going to be:

James says boy.
Zane has been saying girl.
My brother, Tommy, says girl.
My half-brother, Devon, says boy.
My dad says boy.
My mom says boy.
My grandma says she has a feeling it's a girl.
My biological mom, Wendy, says girl.
My mother-in-law, Betsy, says boy.
My sister-in-law, Melissa, says boy.
My sister-in-law, Kelly, says girl.


So we have 5 girl guesses & 7 boy guesses.

Photobucket

Get your guesses in now before I make the big announcement here tomorrow!


Libby Signature


P.S. {I don't want anyone to think that I wouldn't be thrilled with a girl!
I just love boys!}

1 comment:

MalloryMusing said...

I'm hoping girl

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips