Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

6.08.2012

10 Things about Katy from Scottyboy and Katygirl

I am so excited to have Katy from Scottyboy and Katygirl joining in on my feature.
She loves the Lord, has a very cute little boy & is a wife too.
I am so glad that you are going to get the opportunity to meet her on my blog.
She truly is an amazing woman!
So I am pleased to introduce you to Katy: 
Photobucket
Blog: http://scottyboyandkatygirl.blogspot.com/
Shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/georgiajanedesigns?ref=pr_shop_more


1. Favorite snack food:
Well, since I'm pregnant, 
I have this urgency to have Rolo's with me at all times.
But if I wasn't pregnant, 
I love chips and dip.

2. Favorite place you've ever visited:
Italy is my absolute favorite spot in the world.
I went in high school and cannot wait to go back with my husband sometime in our lives.
I also go to San Francisco the day after Thanksgiving every year with 
my family and that city has my heart.

3. Favorite movie:
How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days!

4. Favorite childhood memory:
Anything with my sister, really. 
We loved playing outside and riding our bikes.

5. Favorite candle scent:
Always vanilla.

6. Favorite way to travel:
I love road trips with my husband!
But I don't love crying children.
So road trips at night are my fave.

7. Favorite Starbucks drink :
At Christmas time -
I love nonfat Eggnog Lattes in a red cup.
At normal time - 
I love an extra hot skinny Vanilla Latte.

8. All time favorite meal:
My mom's homemade spaghetti with garlic bread and pear salad.

9. If you could be on a reality show which one would you choose?:
Big Brother! 
I love the strategy!
But in real life, I would never make it on that show because I am too nice and insecure.

10. A fun fact about you:
My favorite hobby is reading.
I go to the library every 2 weeks and check out 8-10 books.
They are all done by the time they are due. :)


Photobucket


Libby Signature

No comments:

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips