Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

6.29.2012

10 Things about Lindsey from Love to the Moon and Back Again

Hi there, my name is Lindsey, 
and I blog over at Love to the Moon & Back again
and I am honored to be a part of Libby's feature here on her blog. I am a former labor and delivery nurse turned SAHM to two toddler girls: one who just turned 3 (Julianna) and the other who just turned 17 months (Kelsey). 
When I'm not chasing these two around, you can catch up with me on my blog - 
my little peace of sanity! I'm happily married to my Prince Charming for four years now and we are College Sweethearts...
so that is my little bio...now onto the fun questions!

1. Favorite snack food:
I'd have to say cookies- I love to bake and I am a sucker for all sweet things


2. Favorite place you've ever visited: 
My favorite place to visit is definitely Disney World, and it is even better when you see it through the eyes of your own children (we did this in May!)

3. Favorite movie: 
My favorite movie right now is Couples Retreat...
probably because I am in desperate need of a vacation and Vince Vaughn always makes me laugh!

4. Favorite childhood memory: 
My favorite childhood memory was spending my holiday breaks from school at my grandparents' house because my grandmother always let me stay up late and eat ice cream with my grandfather


5. Favorite candle scent: 
I don't honestly know if I have a favorite candle scent but I do like anything with a crisp, 
clean scent to it.


6. Favorite way to travel: 
Definitely by airplane because I get very car sick unfortunately.


7. Favorite Starbucks drink: 
Can I pick one per season? haha! 
I love me a peppermint mocha or peppermint hot chocolate around the holidays, but I am usually guilty of my skinny caramel macchiato purchases more routinely.


8. All time favorite meal: 
I love a great filet mignon with garlic mashed potatoes and some type of veg on the side!


9. If you could be on a reality show which one would you choose?:
  This is a tough one, I'd have to go with American Idol because I do love to sing 
(even though I'm not very good! lol)


10. A fun fact about you: 
A fun fact about me is that I am dying to start up my own business - 
after trading in my nursing scrubs to become a SAHM - 
I have really decided that I want to either craft my way into a business or photograph my way into one - 
I just have to figure out which one is better for me!



Thank you so much Libby for featuring me today! I am so grateful to have become friends with Libby through our blogs- she is such a lovely lady and I love reading along with her!



Libby Signature

No comments:

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips