Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

6.13.2012

Mint

I am loving the mint trend going on right now. 
I just bought a mint maternity tank from Gap & 
I have yet to wear it since we've not had nice enough weather but as soon as the nice weather hits the PNW you can bet it is going to be one of the first things I wear!! 



I really want these adorable mint maternity shorts from Gap
I love them & they are on sale right now so Friday you can bet I will be talking the husband into letting me buy them!! 

Photobucket

I am also wanting to get this mint Essie polish for my fingers this summer from Target

Photobucket

I am dying over this adorable mint & floral headband that miss Gussy has in her shop right now.
I think it is just way too cute to pass up!

Photobucket

I really want both of these mint flips from Gap & sandals from Old Navy also.

Photobucket Photobucket

I am also loving the mint trend in jewelry and I really LOVE this bracelet from H&M.

Photobucket

So I really need to go out and get myself some mint and add it into my wardrobe for this
{hopefully coming soon} summer!

Libby Signature

4 comments:

AnnGMorrone said...

http://goo.gl/kDprd

Callie said...

I LOVE the mint trend this year too!

Love, Chelsea said...

Super cute! I have those shorts in the lavender, but have only had like two chances to wear them! :)

laurenalb said...

CUTEEEEEEEE

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips