Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

6.04.2012

Update via instagram

I thought I'd do a little post of instagram pics to catch you up on what we've been up to lately! 
I know I haven't posted an actual post in awhile so I thought I'd share some of the goings on in our house.

First of all we went on vacation in April to Palm Springs with my parents {they took us} and while we were there we took Zane to Disneyland for a day & to say that he had the best day ever is a complete understatement! 
I have never seen him smile so much in his life... 
I don't think he ever stopped smiling that whole day. The pool at our resort had a little slide for the kiddies and Zane loved it... 
we spent most of our time going up and down with him on it. 
We also ate lots and lots of good food!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

 My baby belly has been steadily growing and growing... 
This is about week 10 to 17.

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

And my boy also turned 2 a few weeks ago, we went to breakfast and then we had a party for him the day before his birthday, 
with a couple of his little friends and then we went out on his actual birthday as a family and had dinner then we got him birthday cupcake 
{because what birthday is complete without a cupcake?!}

Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

and finally here is just some fun things we have been up to lately!

Photobucket
Wearing gram gram's sunglasses at Home Depot
Photobucket
helping daddy mow
Photobucket
target popcorn is the best
Photobucket
mommy loves
Photobucket
something is very interesting
Photobucket
cuddle time with momma
Photobucket
sliding
Photobucket
family time
Photobucket
first slurpee
Photobucket
much needed coffee for momma
Photobucket
fell asleep with his new baby
Photobucket
new birthday kicks
Photobucket
climbing all by himself
Photobucket
brought momma some flowers
Photobucket
hi mom
       
Libby Signature

2 comments:

nicole said...

so cute you bump is. almost makes me a little jealous... and then i go right back to teenager and toddler. oh man the thought of another in that mix... so, ill live vicariously though you :)

Pam said...

Super cute pictures

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips