Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

1.17.2011

Weight loss

I started Weight Watchers 2 weeks ago and I just weighed myself this morning and I lost 2 pounds last week! I'm so excited and proud of myself because it's so hard to stick to my diet and work out everyday! But I have done it so far am on my way to where I want to be.

This is what I look like now:



And in a few months I will hopefully look like this again!



I will keep you updated with my progress as I go along this really long, hard journey that I have embarked upon.

1 comment:

Jana said...

You can do it!! Keep up the hard work, and let your self have a free meal once a week. It will keep you sane!

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips