Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

1.22.2011

For those who risk their lives for us everyday

I just finished watch Peal Harbor with the hubs and it made me think about all those people out there who risk their lives for us on a daily basis whether it be in the Military, Law Enforcement or Firefighter. I just want to say THANK YOU! Thank you for what you do to keep the rest of us safe.


I don't have anyone I know that is a firefighter but thank you for running into danger to save people on a daily basis. What you do is amazing.  So thank you!


My husband is in law enforcement and I am so proud of him for what he does. He risks his life everyday so that I can live my life knowing that someone else out there cares so much that they risk their life for me every single day! I have also become good friends with many other law enforcement officers because of his career and I love each and everyone of them for what they do! I can't thank them enough.


I don't have any family members in the Military but I did. My father was in the Army and fought in the Vietnam War and my cousin was in the Army also until he was Honorably discharged for medical reasons. And I am so proud of them both! They both chose to fight for our country keep us free and safe. And to all those soldiers overseas fighting for us. Thank you!


So to all of those who are out there risking their life so that I can have freedom and be safe in my country and home thank you!

No comments:

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips