Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

1.20.2011

Craving

I have been totally craving sushi all day... I haven't been able to get it off my mind! No matter what I just kept going back to the fact that I wanted it and wanted it right then! So when James got home I very nicely asked him if would be a dear and go get me some sushi from our favorite sushi place in town, Mio Sushi.



We I could go there every day and eat. I love that place and my favorite, favorite roll is the Double Crunch roll. It is the most amazing thing you have ever tasted! I love.love.love. it!

Double Crunch roll
So my very sweet husband went to get me sushi. I am the luckiest girl in the world to have such a loving husband that will do that for me after working a long day and being tired. I couldn't ask for anyone better. And I get my sushi so I am a happy, happy girl!


No comments:

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips