Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

1.23.2011

Changes

There are going to be a ton of changes coming up in our lives this year. We are going to start going to church every week again, we are both on a journey to lose weight, so we are both eating better and working out every day, our boy is going to be turning one year old, we are making new friends to hang out with all the time, James is starting a new position at work, and I am going to be not working anymore so I can be home with Zane all the time. It's going to be a year for changes and they're all great changes and are going to make our life better!

First time going to church
We went to church today for the first time since Easter of last year and it felt SO good! I always feel so refreshed spiritually and it's a wonderful feeling. We have decided that we are going to be going to go every single week now and I am so excited! We went to Beaverton Foursquare church and it was a great church. Zane loved his class and was busy playing when we came to pick him up after the service. It's a huge church but the people are all so welcoming and nice that you feel right at home when you first walk in. My life is going to get better and better now from going to church because my faith is going to grow stronger and stronger again in the Lord and I cannot wait for the day that I can say I have become a member of a church again.

Mommy & Zane
Daddy & Zane
So begins our journey for having a healthier and more spiritually full life. I can't wait to see what our future has in store for us!


2 comments:

Jana said...

I am so glad you liked Beaverton Foursquare! It is such a great church :)

P.S. Love your hair!

Melissa said...

I really love all your inspiring posts! Can you please come out and play this week? Let me know what time or day is best for you!

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips