Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

1.18.2011

Faith

So James and I have been talking about trying to find a church to go to for awhile now and last night I just had this feeling that we need to do get into a church now! So we are going to try the Sunset Presbyterian Church again.


We went there last year on Easter and we both really enjoyed the service and since it's such a big church I think that they will probably have a fabulous Sunday School program for Zane to go to while we are in church. I think it will really help me feel like I am doing something great for my son! I want him to be religious. He doesn't have to go to church every week and be completely obsessed but I do want him to believe in God and have a faith that is strong in the Lord. That is something that I have always wanted for my children even before I had them.


Faith is so important to me and God is a big part of my life and how I have chosen to live my life and how I want to raise my children. So to find a church that we can take our children to and be happy with. That would make me so very happy!

So if anyone has any suggestions on any other churches that we could try out please let me know! That would be amazing! Thanks. Have a wonderful rest of your week!


1 comment:

Jana said...

That's great Libby. My MOST favorite church is Beaverton Foursquare. Every time pastor Randy speaks I feel like it was tailored for me. It's worth visiting, plus their children's ministry (childcare essentially) is top notch and they have an awesome check in/check out system that is VERY secure :)

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips