Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

2.07.2014

Snow Cream Recipe

I thought I'd share my recipe for snow cream today since we are having a blizzard here in Oregon which NEVER EVER happens so it's a big deal!


Here is how I made it for my kiddos + Husband::


1 cup fat free milk
1/3 cup sugar
3/4 of tsp of vanilla
pinch of salt
Sprinkles (optional)
6 cups of snow packed (approximately)


Mix the milk, sugar, vanilla + salt in a bowl 
and place in the freezer.
Go grab your snow 
(I recommend letting your mixture sit in the freezer for a little while...
so this is a great time to take the kiddos out and play!)
Grab your mixture from the freezer
and add the snow. 
You can add as much or as little as you want, 
I just kept adding until I got the consistency I liked.
Scoop and add your sprinkles 
then ENJOY!

1 comment:

kelly said...

That looks delicious.
You've got a new follower on Bloglovin!

Have a wonderful day.

xoxo
Kelly

http://www.we-heart-fashion.com

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips