Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

12.31.2012

New years eve wear 2013

So I thought I'd show you my outfit{s} for New Years Eve... 

In my dreams::


In my reality::


So the first outfit is the outfit I'd love to be wearing out on the town with my honey
and the second outfit is what I will actually be wearing {well something similar} to a friends house with my honey and the kiddos.


I actually love both outfits.
But the first one would be so much fun with all the sparkles.
I will have some sparkle on my wrist tonight but that will be as far as I go with it.
I will tell you this I will enjoy every.single.second of my night spent with friends & my little family!

No comments:

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips