Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

12.28.2012

New look & new name a coming!!

So I am just started working with Kristen from KV Confessions to do a complete overhaul of my blog and I am so very excited!! I am also changing the name of my blog... well not the whole name the Libby's Life is staying but the tagline is changing.  It is now going to be Libby's Life:: baseball hats & bows, it's all about the boys just really did NOT work anymore now that I have a little lady in my life. So I came up with the baseball hats & bows and I am in love with it. It is totally perfect for my little family... because for one both my husband and son are avid baseball watchers {Go Yankees! oh and trust me I don't miss out on the baseball watching... it's my favorite sport} and they both love to wear their baseball hats all the time and two I wear bows all the time and have already started my girl wearing them all the time too because she just looks so cute in them!! I can't resist a big bow/headband on a little newborns head, way too cute for words! So in the next few weeks if there is some construction going on and things look a little wonky don't worry we're just remodeling a bit around here. :)

Also I wanted to let you know that I started a facebook page for the blog and you can like it here. Thought you might like to receive updates on there for the blog because I do plan on starting to blog more. Life has just been a little crazy busy since Lilah got here.



No comments:

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips