Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

10.04.2012

About Me: part 1

Miss Lauren from Me and Mine just did part 2 of her 100 things about me posts 
& it made me want to do one of these. 
I think I did something similar a long time ago but I can't seem to find it. 


1. I am adopted. 
I was adopted at 3 weeks old because of circumstances involving my biological father trying to hurt my biological mother. 
He really didn't care about me... 
He had already gotten another woman pregnant by the time I was born. 

2. I have one brother who was also adopted 
and when I met my bio mom I met my half brother. 
So technically I have 2 brothers now.
{both are younger}

3. I will be 30 in one week!

4. I love cupcakes & prefer red velvet over any other.

5. I'm kind of obsessed with TV. 
I have way too many shows that I watch each week but they're all so good.

6. I struggle with my weight when I am not pregnant.
I am actually very uncomfortable in my body.

7. I have had a cat pretty much every day of my life.

8. I HATE being pregnant!
I am uncomfortable or sick pretty much the entire time.
But I still plan on having at least one more baby after Lilah. 

9. I never thought I would have a girl. 
I always thought I'd have a bunch of boys. 
But now that I am having one I am more than excited!

10. I am 100% an Oregonian... 
I love this state. 
I don't think I could ever live anywhere else, I'd get homesick.
I love the weather and I do not use an umbrella!
{only true Oregonians & Washingtonians don't use them when it rains}

11.  Fall is by far my favorite season. 
Love the colors, smells, weather... 
everything!

12. I absolutely love babies fresh from a bath in their footie pjs. 
You can't get any cuter than that!

13. I've only ever had black cars except for my very first one which was white.
I will never get anything other than black now.

14. I love Yankee Candles... 
They're the only candles we light in our house.

15. I could drink only Dr. Pepper for the rest of my life and I would be happy as a clam. 

16. I love the Boppy!
We still use it to this day even though Zane is 2 1/2 years old.
And he loves it too. 

17. My favorite movie is How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days 
{I can say every line from that movie & wore my copy of the DVD out because I watched it so much!}

18. I love giraffes.

19. I want a Dyson pet vacuum more than anything right now. 

20. Pink is my favorite color and always has been. 

21. Christmastime is my favorite time of year!
James & I both love everything about it and now Zane is obsessed.
He literally has been talking about it for the last two weeks everyday, he really wants to see Santa! 

22. I love to decorate but I don't think I'm very good at it. 

23. My family is the most important people to me. 
My mom is my best friend & I talk to her at least 2x a day on the phone.
I am a daddy's girl 100% and always have been. 
I used to hate my brother when we were growing up & that's not an exaggeration but now we are good friends. 
James of course is my best friend.
Zane is my 'boyfriend' and I love this kid more than anyone in the world.

24. I love the Twilight Series, the Hunger Games Trilogy and the Harry Potter Saga. 

25. I do wish it snowed more here in Oregon. 
Especially on Christmas!


Stay tuned for part 2 in a few weeks. :)
Don't want to give you too much in one post.


5 comments:

mandy @a sorta fairytale said...

Hey we have lots in common! Love Christmas, giraffes, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, yankee candles, dr. pepper, the boppy pillow, and a bunch of other stuff. Dang girl. OH and dude, I hate being pregnant too. SO MUCH PAIN and throwing up. Ugh. But I'd do it again in a heartbeat. Love my babies!

This was fun getting to know you better!

Ruthy T. said...

i hated being pregnant too! Nice "getting to know you"!

libbyuglesich said...

We do have a lot in common! And I definitely think that you should do one of these so that I can get to know you better!! :)

lindseymarlor said...

i love reading "about me's" so fun!

Olivia Durkee said...

I love your honesty! About weight, not liking pregnancy, those are things people have a hard time talking about! I respect your confidence.

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips