Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

10.24.2012

30th birthday dinner

For my 30th birthday my parents took us to Benihana {per my request} because if you sign up for their emails and include your birthday they will send you a gift certificate for 30$ yes you read that right THIRTY DOLLARS! That's one whole entire meal from there. It covered my entire meal plus the appetizer we got. So I definitely recommend you sign up so you can get that fantastic deal for your birthday too!
Then after dinner we went back to my parents house to open gifts and have cupcakes for dessert. All in all it was a fantastic birthday dinner with my family. They are pretty much the best ever!


Photobucket

Photobucket

What I wore:
Sweater:: Nordstrom {like 6 years ago}
T-shirt:: Target maternity
Belt:: Gap
Jeans:: Motherhood maternity
Shoes:: Chinese Laundry
Bracelets:: BP Nordstrom
Necklace:: Olive Yew
Hair bow:: Just Lovely Things


No comments:

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips