Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

8.10.2012

10 Things about Jessica from All Things Remembered

I am so excited to have Jessica from All Things Remembered joining in on my feature.
She is such a darling girl, has an adorable little boy, & is married to her sweet husband.
I am so glad that you are going to get the opportunity to meet her on my blog.
She truly is an amazing woman!
So I am pleased to introduce you to Jessica: 
Photobucket

Twitter: @jessicadiamond


1. Favorite snack food:
I love to snack on salt & vinegar chips. 
Not the healthiest but so good.

2. Favorite place you've ever vistited:
My favorite place that I've visited would definitely have to be Las Vegas.

3. Favorite movie:
I have so many favorite movies but The Notebook is definitely at the top of that list.

4. Favorite childhood memory:
Playing house and 
"cars" with my cousins would be probably be one of my favorite childhood memories.

5. Favorite candle scent:
My all time favorite scent would definitely have to be anything with cinnamon.

6. Favorite way to travel:
 I don't really have a favorite way to travel but flying was pretty fun. 
Once I got over the panic attack.

7. Favorite Starbucks drink:
I love the Caramel Brulee Latte they have at Christmas. 
Any other time it's the Cinnamon Dolce Latte. 
If you're referring to cold drinks then it would definitely have to be the Iced Passion Tea Lemonade.

8. All time favorite meal:
I would have to say that Chinese food is my favorite. 
I could eat it everyday.

9. If you could be on one reality show which one would you chose?:
I don't know why but I've always wanted to be on The Real World. 
Then, on one of the Challenges. :)

10. A fun fact about you:
I don't know if you'd consider it a fun fact but I have 5 tattoos. 
I want tons more.


1 comment:

WobbegongHobbit said...

http://goo.gl/2F6uP

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips