Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

8.17.2012

10 Things about Cami from All Things Lovely

I am so excited to have Cami from All Things Lovely joining in on my feature.
She is always dressed so cute, has a very cute little boy, & has an adorable husband.
I am so glad that you are going to get the opportunity to meet her on my blog.
She truly is an amazing woman!
So I am pleased to introduce you to Cami: 
Photobucket
Twitter: @atl_blog

1. Favorite snack food:
Pretzles and string cheese

2. Favorite place you've ever visited: 
Maui, Hawaii

3. Favorite movie: 
Anchor Man, Elf (I have a thing for Will Ferrell) 

4. Favorite childhood memory: 
going to bear lake every summer. 
You're in your swim suit all day and all night, water skiing, playing at the beach, roasting s'mores. 
It's the life! 

5. Favorite candle scent: 
pumpkin spice

6. Favorite way to travel: 
on a cruise! 
It's cheap, its super fun, you get to see 3-4 different locations, 
food all the time, 24 hour soft serve, 
and it's usually always to a tropical place!

7. Favorite Starbucks drink:
 non-fat white chocolate mocha

8. All time favorite meal: 
anything involving pasta. 
I love a good carbo load night.
Add in some chicken parmigiana and some pasta...
ahhh I'm in heaven

9. If you could be on a reality show which one would you choose?:
 probably jersey shore- sike!
It would have to be project runway. 
I need to learn how to sew really well first. 

10. A fun fact about you: 
I'm an all natural blonde yes these roots don't lie 
(cause they're blonde..baaaa) 
I'm allergic to malt which means I have to keep my fountain soda Dr. Peppers to a minimum which is a total blessing and a curse because I would probably consume about 80 liters a day if I didn't have this little problem-o of mine. 




Libby Signature

No comments:

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips