Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

6.22.2012

10 Things about Melissa from Pineapple Lily


I am so excited to have Melissa from Pineapple Lily joining in on my feature.
She loves fashion, has three adorable children & has a very cute husband also.
I am so glad that you are going to get the opportunity to meet her on my blog.
She truly is an amazing woman!
So I am pleased to introduce you to Melissa: 
Photobucket
Twitter: @PineapplelilyOK
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Pineapplelilydesigns
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/pineapplelily/

1. Favorite snack food:
Homemade bread with a ton of butter!!

2. Favorite place you've ever visited:
I love Arizona. 
I have only driven through a couple times on my way out to Cali but gosh, 
it's awesome. 

3. Favorite movie:
You've Got Mail is my all time fave!

4. Favorite childhood memory:
Living in Pennsylvania when it snowed!
The sledding, the snow forts, 
holy crap it was fun!

5. Favorite candle scent:
Pumpkin! 
Or anything cinnamon.

6. Favorite way to travel:
By air.

7. Favorite Starbucks drink :
Pumpkin Spice Latte.

8. All time favorite meal:
I got to eat at Nobu in Dallas a few years ago.
Oh. My. Gosh.
Can you say GOOOD?
I love sushi though, so anytime I get to go to my favorite place,
Tokyo, here in OKC it's special.

9. If you could be on a reality show which one would you choose?:
Amazing Race!! 
I know my husband and I would kill it!!

10. A fun fact about you:
Hmmmm...
I have had three kids in three years.
All c-sections.
No fun. {the c-sections, not the kids}
The kids are amazing!
I'm so blessed and they love each other most of the time.


Pineapple Lily


Libby Signature

No comments:

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips