Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

6.15.2012

10 Things about Lacee from Mommas Like Me

I am so excited to have Lacee from Mommas Like Me joining in on my feature.
She is such a endearing little momma, has a cute little boy & an adorable husband on top of that.
I am so glad that you are going to get the opportunity to meet her on my blog.
She truly is an amazing woman!
So I am pleased to introduce you to Lacee: 
Photobucket


1. Favorite snack food:
My favorite snack food is chips and salsa.
I seriously cannot get enough of them to eat.
I've even been known to eat it at breakfast.

2. Favorite place you've ever visited:
This is a toughie.
May favorite place that I have ever visited would have to be Bora Bora.
It was absolutely gorgeous and I will never forget how clear the water was and all the amazing things we got to do there, 
like swim with stingrays and jet ski around the entire island.
I also love vacationing in Maui.
We have made so many incredible memories there with our family.

3. Favorite movie:
Hands down favorite movie is Dirty Dancing!
I haven't been feeling well this week and have watched it 3 times in 5 days!!
Doesn't help that I have it on my iPhone so I can watch it anywhere.

4. Favorite childhood memory:
Probably playing games around the kitchen table with my family 
and laughing until our sides ached.
I lost my mom to Cancer when I was 16 
and my dad passed away when I was 23
and I would give anything to have those simple times of love and laughter back.

5. Favorite candle scent:
I love Vanilla scented candles.
Light me some of those and toss me in a bubble bath with a glass of wine 
and I'm good to go. ;) 

6. Favorite way to travel:
Depends on where I am going and who I am with.
I love a good road trip with my hubbs...
without the kid, though.
When traveling with my little man, 
I'll take whatever the fastest possible method is!
Teleporting really needs to exist lol!

7. Favorite Starbucks drink :
It's a tie between a Pumpkin Spice Latte and a Gingerbread Latte...
love them both.

8. All time favorite meal:
This is hard because I love to eat!
I love eggplant parmesan...
oh and sushi...
and did I mention chocolate??
I love me some chocolate. :) 

9. If you could be on a reality show which one would you choose?:
Without a doubt Survivor!!
Have watched it every season since the first episode
and love everything about it.

10. A fun fact about you:
Hmmmmm...
this is totally random but it's the only thing that is coming to mind right now.
You know the bird from Little Mermaid?
Scuttle I think his name is?
Yea, well I can totally imitate his singing.
I guess you really have to hear it to understand it, 
but I must say it is pretty epic...
at least that's what my friends all tell me haha. ;)




Libby Signature

No comments:

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips