Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

11.18.2011

10 things about Kodi from A Brighter Yellow

I am so excited to have Kodi from A Brighter Yellow joining in on my feature.
She is such a sweetheart, has two very adorable little boys, Manning & Deacon, & is a military wife.
I am so glad that you are going to get the opportunity to meet her on my blog.
She truly is an amazing woman!
So I am pleased to introduce you to Kodi: 

Photobucket
twitter: @kodibev
I sell thirty-one at mythirtyone.com/kodi 

1. Favorite snack food 
Oreos, 
but I eat them with milk so that makes them healthy right? :)

2. Favorite place you've ever visited 
Disney World!

3. Favorite movie 
Oh, my husband and I are big movie fans, 
so it's HARD to pick, 
but I'd say my favorites are the Harry Potter series, 
Grease, 
Breakfast at Tiffany's and Star Wars! :)

4. Favorite childhood memory 
I loved Christmas Eve and Christmas morning with my family

5. Favorite candle scent 
I love Scentsy- my favorite scent is French Kiss ;)

6. Favorite way to travel 
I love flying. 
It's stressful with kids, 
but when I've gotten to fly alone I find it so enjoyable, 
but I also really love road trips if I don't have to drive. 
I get to read books, 
sleep and listen to music! :)

7. Favorite Starbucks drink 
White Chocolate Mocha no fat no whip :)

8. All time favorite meal 
My mom is the best cook, 
and my family has "Mexican Fiestas" every so often. 
I LOVE IT!

9. If you could be on a reality show which one would you choose?
I would LOVE to be on Big Brother. 
I think I could win!

10. A fun fact about you 
I'm a mom of two under two, 
but only for about another week because my big boy is turning 2! 
I have a feeling it's not going to make things any less chaotic anytime soon. 


A Brighter Yellow


Photobucket

3 comments:

his little lady said...

yay for guest posts. and i simply ADORE mexican fiestas! my family needs to get into that immediately!!
xo TJ

Anonymous said...

such a great guest post/feature.. i lovee oreos.. of course with milk its more healthy :D

Chelsi said...

I haven't seen ANY of your favorite movies! Ahhh!!! I also loved Christmas Eve & am w/my family. :) Love ya, Kodi! :)

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips