Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

11.29.2011

10 Favorite Christmas CDs

I thought I'd share my top 10 Favorite Christmas albums. 
I love Christmas music & I start listening to it as soon as I can justify it.
These are in no particular order at all. 
I wish I could listen to these all year round because they are all just so festive.
I actually wish it could be Christmastime all year round.




Mariah Carey: Merry Christmas
Photobucket


Michael Buble: Christmas
Photobucket


Jessica Simpson: ReJoyce: The Christmas Album
Photobucket

She & Him: A Very She & Him Christmas
Photobucket

Lady Antebellum: A Merry Little Christmas
Photobucket


Kristin Chenoweth: A Lovely Way to Spend Christmas
Photobucket


Kenny Chesney: All I Want for Christmas
Photobucket


Rascal Flatts: Unwrapped
Photobucket


SHeDAISY: Brand New Year
Photobucket


Jessica Simpson: Happy Christmas
Photobucket

If you'd like to join in and tell me what your favorite Christmas CDs are that would be so much fun!
This is my first linky party... 
so I hope it works! 



Photobucket

1 comment:

Ashlen said...

I love all of these artists! I don't own 1 Christmas CD though! I'm tempted to buy "NOW that's what I call Country Christmas."
I think I'm off to download a bunch of songs now!
Jessica Simpson is my favorite! :)

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips