Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

6.24.2011

Blog Sponsor Swap

I've been seeing this idea for a sponsor swap all over the blogosphere lately. I thought it was such a great idea that I decided that I would also like to join in. My blog is still very new and small. We've been open for about seven months now so I don't feel right in charging for sponsors*. If you are interested in the swap then here is how it will work:
  • I'll host your button as a sponsor for Libby's Life for one month.
  • In return you will host my button on your site as a sponsor for one month.
  • At the beginning of the month you will be featured in a sponsor introduction post where you can highlight yourself, blog and/or shop. Or whatever you feel like highlighting. 
  • You will also have the option to do a guest post and/or giveaway.
  • Your button/ad will be placed in the right hand column.
  • Your ad will go up on the first day of the month and will come day on the last day of the month.
If you are interested in doing a sponsor swap then you can either leave a comment on this post or email me at libbywilson21 [at] mac [dot] com.


libbysignature

1 comment:

Paige said...

I'm interested! I have been blogging for a while, but have only recently got into it on "this" level. Hope we can chat soon.

~Paige
LifeCoachPaige@gmail.com
lifecoach-paige.blogspot.com

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips