Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

6.02.2011

Being a Mom is Hard

So I wanted to post a video clip from Sex and the City 2 from the scene between Miranda and Charlotte on motherhood but I cannot find the clip anywhere that will allow me to actually post it to my blog so I am just going to put a link to it here.

Being a mom is hard!

Just click on the picture and it will take you to the video
When I saw this for the first time I have just had my son and it didn't mean much to me then but now it means more to me than anything because it is harder than anything else I have ever done in my entire life. But it is all so worth it. I cannot imagine life without him and I am so blessed to have him. I love every.single.second even when I want to pull my hair out from all the temper tantrums he's throwing and I can't figure out what he wants from me.

libbysignature

No comments:

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips