Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

2.01.2012

Jan photoAday

I did the Jan photoAday on Instagram
and I thought that I'd share my pictures from each day. 
You can find me on Instagram at @libbyuglesich...
so come join in on the fun & follow me!

Photobucket

Day one: Me - obviously that's me
Day two: Breakfast - cheesy eggs & toast
Day three: Someone I adore - Zane for sure
Day four: Letterbox - my email with a JSC email :) 

Photobucket

Day five: what I wore - AE socks & VS sweats
Day six: makes me smile - that little belly of his
Day seven: favorite - Him of course
Day eight: your sky - dark & gloomy day

Photobucket

Day nine: daily routine - morning routine of banana, cheerios & milk for him & book & water for me
Day ten: childhood - when I was 16 with my daddy
Day eleven: where you sleep - my side of the bed
Day twelve: close-up - snuggles with my main little man

Photobucket

Day thirteen: in your bag - Jo Tote as a diaper bag LOVE
Day fourteen: something your reading - The Harry Potter Series
Day fifteen: happiness - this little guy is PURE happiness
Day sixteen: morning - breakfast YUM

Photobucket

Day seventeen: water - rain on the window
Day eighteen: something you bought - Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows II
Day nineteen: sweet - Dr. Pepper {my love}
Day twenty: someone you love - this is obvious I think ;)

Photobucket

Day twenty-one: reflection {funny this was 21 because he was born on the 21st} - having a itty baby
Day twenty-two: your shoes - my favorite Uggs
Day twenty-three: something old - old CD rack still in my room from when I was little
Day twenty-four: guilty pleasure - Red velvet anything, Dr. pepper, JS, LC, & KB, and good books

Photobucket

Day twenty-five: something you made - I made this little man
Day twenty-six: color - my sweatshirt
Day twenty-seven: lunch - yummy pizza
Day twenty-eight: light - he's the light in my life

Photobucket

Day twenty-nine: inside your fridge - what's in my fridge?!
Day thirty: nature - my front yard
Day thirty-one: me again - obvs ;) 

Libby Signature

No comments:

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips