Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

2.24.2012

10 Things about Ashley from I Love You More than Carrots

I am so excited to have Ashley from I Love You More than Carrots joining in on my feature.
She is the sweetest, has a very cute little boy and another on the way 
& a pretty sweet husband also.
I am so glad that you are going to get the opportunity to meet her on my blog.
She truly is an amazing woman!
So I am pleased to introduce you to Ashley:
Twitter: @LvdMoreThnCrrts
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/iloveyoumorethancarrots

Hi there! I'm AP, M's wife and C's Mama from over at I Love You More Than Carrots
We recently just found out we're expecting baby number two which means for a whole entire month this summer, 
I'll be a Mama to two-under-two! 
I just think I'm up for a good challenge, no? 
Needless to say, it's already been a wild ride and I'm excited to blog through being pregnant while chasing around a Crazy Wildebeest Toddler! 
It's certainly not for the faint of heart! 

When Libby sent me this little questionairre, 
I couldn't wait to participate! 
I love Libby's blog, especially her handsome little man! 
Thanks so much for letting me hijack a bit of your blog space, Libby! 
Here goes nothin'... 


1. Favorite snack food: 
Sour Patch Watermelons in mass quantities. 
I blame pregnancy. 
Please send in bulk. 
Myself and baby #2 will thank you immensely. 

2. Favorite place you've ever visited: 
Turks and Caicos. Here's why: 

3. Favorite movie: 
The Dead Poets Society and Sweet Home Alabama. 
Although I watch Curious George 2: Follow that Monkey so darn often that it's most definitely now in the running... 

4. Favorite childhood memory: 
Oh gosh. 
There are really too many? 
How can you choose just one? 
I think going to the movies with my Dad to see Jurassic Park for the first time. 
It was SO much fun and just the two of us and for some reason I always remember it! 
Weird, I know. 

5. Favorite candle scent: 
Anything holiday-appropo. 
Cinnamon/Pumpkin deliciousness in the Fall, 
Evergreen/Cranberry spice-ish in the Winter. 
Something melon-y and fresh in the spring and summer!

6. Favorite way to travel:
 Is slightly inebriated an option? 
Okay, really. 
A plane. 

7. Favorite Starbucks drink: 
Grande Eggnog Latte, 
please! 

8. All time favorite meal:
 My Dad's lasagna. 
It's amazing. 
Life-changing, really. 

9. If you could be on a reality show which one would you choose?: 
This is not really a reality show, 
but can I pick Cupcake Wars? 
I can bake a mean cupcake! 

10. A fun fact about you: 
I play the drums! 
Not too many people know this but I'm pretty bad-ass, too! 







Libby Signature

No comments:

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips