2.03.2012

Liebster Blog award

The lovely and sweet Danielle from Sugar Blossom Boutique gave me the Liebster blog award this week. She is so sweet and I wanted to return the favor to some of my favorite blogs so I thought I'd send it out to a few of my favorite blogs who still have under 200 followers.


1. Chelsea from *The Curly Cues*
2. Nicole from BEAN
3. Jill from the chronicles of corbin
4. Kristy from The boy named after a car
5. Kelli from dailypolkadots

There are so many amazing ladies out there whose blog's I absolutely adore but these are just 5 of my absolute favorites!!! :)


Liebster in German means dearest, beloved, or favorite, and it is for bloggers with under 200 followers!
{The Rules}
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
3. Copy & paste the blog award on your blog.
4. Reveal your 5 blog picks.
5. Let them know you chose them by leaving a comment on their blog.


So, if you have a minute, 
you really should go check out some awesome blog goodness because these ladies are amazing!! 



Libby Signature

3 comments:

nicole. said...

aw. thank you.

kriznizzel said...

Thanks so much! very sweet of you!

Love, Chelsea said...

Thank you so much! That is awesome!!

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips