Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

2.03.2012

10 Things about Katie from Loves of Life

I am so excited to have Katie from Loves of Life joining in on my feature.
She is such an inspiration, She has an a very cute little girl, & is married to her adorable husband.
I am so glad that you are going to get the opportunity to meet her on my blog.
She truly is an amazing woman!
So I am pleased to introduce you to Katie: 
Photobucket
Blog: http://katieballa.blogspot.com/
Twitter: @lovesoflife
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Loves-of-Life/255607237809557?sk=wall
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/katieballa/

1. Favorite snack food:
 I used to snack all.the.time. 
However, nowadays I snack a little less (bye bye 45 pounds!), 
but my go-to snack is a string-cheese. 
Is that weird? 
That probably makes me sound like a 5 year old. String cheese and ritz crackers. 
Yep, I'm officially a kid, I think.

2. Favorite place you've ever visited:
I love going to Avalon/Stone Harbor, New Jersey in the summertime with my family. 
It's just a fun, special place for me. 
But locally? 
I have a few spots (parks, ponds, lakes, etc) that I love to go to and escape to with my daughter. 
It feels like a secret little trip, but it's just right around the corner. 
It's also an opportunity for me to bring my camera. 
But, then again--what isn't?! :)

 3. Favorite movie: 
Don't laugh. 
But my all time favorite movie EVER is Charlotte's Web. 
Absolutely adore it, in every way, shape and form. 
As far as newer type movies? 
I pretty much love all romantic comedies/chick-flicks---because I'm a sucker for that kind of thing. 
I don't mind cheesy. 
I quite like it, actually. 
But, I refuse---refuse to watch anything involving fire, guns, gangs, killing, bombing, war, etc. 
So, basically that rules out 99% of movies. 
Not kidding. 
My husband jokes with me about it all the time.

 4. Favorite childhood memory:
Whenever we'd come out of the bathtub, get all jammied up, and smelling all yummy--I remember my dad would smell our freshly washed hair and say, "Ohhh! 
I wanna put it in a bottle and take it to work!" :) 
I realize it sounds silly, but as a parent now, I find it so adorably sweet. 
There is something about freshly bathed kids that's just so homey feeling. 

 5. Favorite candle scent:
I'm usually a vanilla'ish person. 
Or pumpkin spice (around that time of year). 

 6. Favorite way to travel:
I love car rides with my husband. 
However, adding a toddler to the mix changes thing. 
I do get plane anxiety though. 
So, I have to say--I'm sticking with the car. 

 7. Favorite Starbucks drink: 
I'm not a big Starbucks gal (*don't stone me!*), 
but I do splurge on a drink here and there. 
I normally get a Soy Chai Latte, either iced or hot. 
Both are delicious.

 8. All time favorite meal:
Mexican food. 
Abundance of chips and salsa. 
Queso. Guacamole. Fajitas. 
Lots of sour cream and shredded lettuce & cheeses. 
That kind of thing. 
Now I'm hungry.

 9. If you could be on a reality show which one would you choose?: 
I honestly think me and my sister would ROCK at Amazing Race. 
Especially now since the two of us are so much more physically fit than before (and having lost a combined weight of 100+ pounds)---we could totally do it. 
She is a world traveler already. 
She is great with maps and directions. 
I am good with challenges. 
I'm fairly adventurous (to some degree). 
Either way? 
I think we would be awesome. 
One day....one day.

 10. A fun fact about you:
 I am classic for buying something we need (for example, toddler toothpaste)...
and then putting it away, and forgetting I bought it---then re-purchasing. 
Basically? 
My organization skills in every area of life lack pretty hardcore. 
But, hey-such is life.  :)



Libby Signature

2 comments:

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

Thanks for doing this, lady ;) so sweet of you!

BF said...

Very sweet family photo!!

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips