Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

1.27.2012

10 Things about Tiffanie from Pineapples & Pickles

I am so excited to have Tiffanie from Pineapples and Pickles joining in on my feature.
She is an great decorator, has a sweet little boy, Preston & very dedicated husband.
I am so glad that you are going to get the opportunity to meet her on my blog.
She truly is an amazing woman!
So I am pleased to introduce you to Tiffanie: 
Photobucket
Twitter: @p_and_p_preston
Pinterest: 
http://pinterest.com/mrstbv/

1. Favorite snack food:
Without a doubt, chips and salsa.
My boss even gave me chips and salsa for my birthday one year.
True story.

2. Favorite place you've ever visited:
Lake Como, Italy.

3. Favorite movie:
The Notebook, Sweet Home Alabama & Elf.

4. Favorite childhood memory:
Wanting to spend every waking moment with my grandmother.
My MawMaw made my world go round, you know,
and it didn't hurt that she brought me everything I wanted (spoiled, here).

5. Favorite candle scent:
Thymes Fraiser Fir. 
Best.scent.ever. 
I use it all year round, but especially love it during the holidays.

6. Favorite way to travel:
High speed train (think European style).

7. Favorite Starbucks drink :
Currently I'm loving the Skinny Peppermint Mocha.

8. All time favorite meal:
Stone crab. 
(Please hint to the husband that he needs to take me to have some for our 5 year anniversary.)

9. If you could be on a reality show which one would you choose?:
Amazing Race. 
(Because I would love to travel the world.)

10. A fun fact about you:
I'm very particular about sheets. 
Yes, sheets!
I'm crazy, but I can't tell you how many sheet sets we've been through. 
They can't pill, they must be soft, and they must sleep cool.
I know it sounds easy, 
but they've been so difficult to find. 





Libby Signature

5 comments:

Pineapples and Pickles said...

Thanks for having me in your feature, Libby!

Anonymous said...

Lovely feature :)

Mrs. Mama said...

I love tiffanie!

Jaime said...

What a cute photo of Tiffanie and her sweet boy.

bonbon said...

Love the features that you do. Such a great idea! Keep it up!

bonnie
bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips