Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

1.13.2012

10 Things about Casey from The Wiegand's

I am so excited to have Casey from The Wiegand's joining in on my feature.
She is such an inspiration, she has two adorable little kiddos, & is married to her husband.
I am so glad that you are going to get the opportunity to meet her on my blog.
She truly is an amazing woman!
So I am pleased to introduce you to Casey:
Photobucket

Twitter: @caseywiegand


1. Favorite snack food: 
chocolate morsels

2. Favorite place you've ever visited
Destin, Florida

3. Favorite movie: 
Calamity Jane

4. Favorite childhood memory: 
When I got my first dog, Maggie!

5. Favorite candle scent: 
Christmas smell

6. Favorite way to travel: 
car

7. Favorite Starbucks drink: 
mocha frap with whip cream!

8. All time favorite meal: 
chicken spaghetti and butter bread!

9. If you could be on a reality show which one would you choose?
American Idol

10. A fun fact about you: 
I make s'mores in the microwave


Photobucket


Libby Signature

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I love her blog, and yours as well!!

BF said...

Very cute blog she's got there, I will have to keep looking through.

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips