Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

1.02.2012

2012 Goals

Photobucket

Resolutions... 
Well I don't do resolutions anymore because I never follow through with them!
So I'm going to call them goals for 2012.
This makes it sound much more doable to me and not like if I don't accomplish them I am failing.
I only have a few goals for 2012 
and they are pretty big ones so I'll just get right down to it 
and tell you what they are:

1. Spend more time with the Lord in one on one time doing devotionals.
2. Try go to church every Sunday, when James' schedule changes next month. 
3. Get pregnant and have a baby by the end of 2012!! 
4. Blog more and take more pictures of Zane to remember this fun age.
5. Turn 30 with a bang and enjoy every second of my Birthday this year. 

I told you they pretty big...
#3 is my favorite and if it happens will make me the happiest momma in the world!

Libby Signature

2 comments:

Alyx said...

Woooo baby-makin'!!!!!
I like it.

Kimberlee said...

Fingers crossed that #3 happens. And I think taking more pictures is always a great goal.

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips