Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

1.06.2012

10 Things about Melissa from My Soul is the Sky

I am so excited to have Melissa from My soul is the Sky joining in on my feature.
She is such a fashionista, is a pilot, & is married to her adorable husband.
I am so glad that you are going to get the opportunity to meet her on my blog.
She truly is an amazing woman!
So I am pleased to introduce you to Melissa: 
Photobucket

Twitter: @msncook 


1. Favorite snack food:
 caramel popcorn

2. Favorite place you've ever visited:
Lake Powell

3. Favorite movie:
 The Holiday

4. Favorite childhood memory:
 Living in Japan from 6-10 yrs old

5. Favorite candle scent:
 Winter from Bath & BodyWorks

6. Favorite way to travel: 
 By car

7. Favorite Starbucks drink:
Skinny Vanilla Latte

8. All time favorite meal:
 Burrito, enchilada style from El Matador

9. If you could be on a reality show which one would you choose?:
The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills! 
haha

10. A fun fact about you:
I lived in Japan for 6 years and never learned Japanese! :)




Libby Signature

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

I love your feature Libby and I loved reading about Melissa today- so awesome to have lived overseas!!!

Jaime said...

Love the feature. I wish I could spend time in Japan!!

Mrs. Dunbar said...

Love this Friday feature. I always think I'm going to try the Skinny Vanilla Latte, but when it comes time to order I always get Chai Latte.

Anonymous said...

Lovely feature :)

BF said...

How did she get around in Japan for 6 years, and not learn any Japanese!

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips