Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

12.13.2013

Twigs and Twirls

Melissa from Twigs and Twirls contacted me and asked me if I'd like to do a review
of her adorable paper straws
and I jumped at the chance to help spruce up my bar for the Christmas season.
I got to choose which designs I'd like
and I ended up with 4 different designs.
I picked the
red and green polka dots
red and green stripes
green and white stripes
and
 red and white stripes.
They're all so cute and they really added something to the bar to make it even more Christmasy.

 photo image-1_zpsb928f554.jpeg

 photo image-2_zpsb4e89c3f.jpeg

 photo image-4_zps2059bef0.jpeg

 photo image-3_zps82b6b468.jpeg

You can find Twigs and Twirls on Etsy here
and on Facebook here.

I was given these products in exchange for doing a review but all views and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips