Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

6.03.2013

Cara box reveal

I got my Cara box the other day and it was so awesome! 
Nikki from The Bourgie Chronicles sent it to me and I couldn't have loved it more!


She sent me a really cute pink pen
a Myrtle Beach shot glass
pink flower bobby pins {adorable!}
An EOS balm {my first ever}
Some chocolate
and 
A letter for Lilah and Zane {that she made}

and the sweetest note!
She got me some amazing stuff and she totally got who I was and what I'd like.
Thank you!

I sent to Mal from Mal Smiles 
and you can see what I sent her here.

I loved getting to know both these ladies they're both so sweet so you should definitely go check them both out. 

No comments:

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips