Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

5.11.2012

10 things about Gentri Lee from Gentri Lee Blog

I am so excited to have Gentri from Gentri Lee Blog joining in on my feature.
She has a great sense of style, a very fun blog & is a woman of God.
I am so glad that you are going to get the opportunity to meet her on my blog.
She truly is an amazing woman!
So I am pleased to introduce you to Gentri: 
Photobucket

1. Favorite snack food:
My favorite snack food 
would have to be gold fish... 
or fruit snacks. 
Sometimes I'm still a child.

2. Favorite place you've ever visited:
My favorite place 
I've ever visited would have to be Alaska. 
I spent this last Summer there and I wish I could go back!

3. Favorite movie:
My favorite movie... 
Well I can't pick just one. 
But most of my favorite movies are the old classics. 
You know the ones with Gene Kelly, Fred Astaire, Judy Garland, and Bing Crosby.

4. Favorite childhood memory:
My favorite childhood memory... 
Again, I can't pick just one. 
I was blessed with a wonderful childhood. 
Some of my favorite memories were made in the ravine across the street- 
forts+ adventures+ treasures= childhood heaven!

5. Favorite candle scent:
My favorite candle scent 
is Pumpkin Spice (or similar ones). 
mmmmm

6. Favorite way to travel:
My Favorite way to travel 
Road trips are by far
I love being able to see the world- 
not just fly over it.

7. Favorite Starbucks drink:
I don't usually drink starbucks, 
and I don't drink coffee, 
but I do love their strawberry frap! 
Yum!

8. All time favorite meal:
My all time favorite meal would have to be 
my mom's pasta salad. 
You should see my family when that is served. 
You'd think we'd never eaten before.

9. If you could be on a reality show which one would you chose?:
I don't think I'd ever want to be on a reality show... 
too scary. 
But if I had to pick one it'd probably be the Bachelorette?? :/ 
I'd probably be a terrible bachelorette. haha!

10. A fun fact about you:
A fun fact about me would be 
that I can't cross my eyes. 
haha!






Libby Signature

No comments:

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips